Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 1st Day of School...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I skipped it again...like every semester...I'm afraid that one day it is gonna bite me in the ass...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what can ya say??
    some people like lemonheads

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatcha takin' this semester?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...on Monday's I start out with Bullshit...it goes on for 2 hours on Monday & Wednesday...but only an hour on Friday...after Bullshit...I have an hour break, then I go to mule piss...that is a MWF class...that is my MWF...on Tuesday and Thursday...I take two classes as well...on Tuesday I only have one though...it is 'I hate this motherfucking class so much I wanna blow the mother fucking school up, piss on its ashes, chase down any professor that teaches this class, cut off any appendage I can and piss in every hole left from the ripped off appendages, then pour lighter fluid down his throat and throw a match in his ass!!'...that class is on every Tuesday and Thursday...then on Thursday, before the above mentioned course...I have a 3 hour class on E-Commerce...that gets boring...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •